Budweiser Gardens is managed by Spectra Venue Management, a subsidiary of Comcast Spectacor, and is a leader in sports/entertainment and facility management. Spectra Venue Management is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience and desire to contribute to the continued success of our organization.
Comcast-Spectacor is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State/Provincial laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.
Looking for a job?
Part-Time Changeover Crew/Laborer - Night Shift
Budweiser Gardnes/Spectra Venue Management
Job Title: Changeover Crew / Laborer
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Ability to work flexible schedule based on events, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to follow basic instruction and direction
- Ability to perform general labor; heavy lifting is required
- Capable of lifting 60 to 80 lbs
- Perform general labor as assigned
- Primary duties include building conversion for various events
- Setup and breakdown of chairs, tables, other event seating, ice rink, stages, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned