Budweiser Gardens is managed by Spectra Venue Management, a subsidiary of Comcast Spectacor, and is a leader in sports/entertainment and facility management. Spectra Venue Management is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience and desire to contribute to the continued success of our organization.
Comcast-Spectacor is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State/Provincial laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.
Looking for a job?
Box Office Seller
TITLE: Box Office Seller
REPORTS TO: Box Office Manager, Box Office Supervisor
STATUS: Part-time, Hourly
ENTITY: Spectra Venue Management at Budweiser Gardens
SUMMARY: To act as the primary contact for guests at the facility, and conduct ticket sales and ticket pick up for events taking place at Budweiser Gardens.
- Availability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays (as required) is a must
- Previous experience in customer service and/or dealing with the public
- Prior experience using a ticketing software program is an asset; strong computer and keyboarding skills and proficiency working with a windows-based computer system is required
- Able to work a variety of events including London Lightning Basketball, family shows, theatre performances, and concerts
- Prior experience with cash handling and processing debit and credit card transactions
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks at a fast pace
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Have a pleasant and outgoing personality
- Be friendly, courteous and polite with a positive and professional attitude
- Be familiar with ticketing procedures, seating locations, building policies, general building information
- Greet and provide information to patrons at the facility
- Sell tickets for events taking place at Budweiser Gardens to customers
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding ticketing questions and issues
- Process phone orders for season ticket and subscription packages, and make follow-up calls for renewals and final payments
- Print “Will Call” ticket orders for pick-up, and follow correct pick up procedures
- Reconcile cash sales and credit card transactions at the end of a work shift
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons
- Perform other duties as assigned
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Budweiser Gardens – Box Office Seller”
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.