Budweiser Gardens is managed by Spectra Venue Management, a subsidiary of Comcast Spectacor, and is a leader in sports/entertainment and facility management. Spectra Venue Management is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience and desire to contribute to the continued success of our organization.
Comcast-Spectacor is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State/Provincial laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.
Looking for a job?
TITLE: Building Security
REPORTS TO: Security Supervisors
TYPE: Part Time, hourly
General Statement of Duties:
Responsible for providing security of the facility by controlling access to the building,
Monitoring life safety systems and ensuring all access points are secure. This position
Involves shift work which includes Friday and Saturday nights 11pm -7am and holidays.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Monitor and control access to and from the facility at gate 3
• Monitor life safety system and respond accordingly
• Perform regular roaming patrols to ensure security of the facility
• Provide information and direction to guests
• Keep clear and concise notes of occurrences, deliveries, visitors, etc…for security log
• Accept deliveries on various departments within the facility
• Must have a valid Province of Ontario security license.
• Must be mature, reliable and able to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to work flexible hours including shift work, weekends and holidays
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to walk moderate distances and negotiate stairs
• Ability to follow instruction and adhere to Policies and Procedures
• Be bondable and not possess a criminal record for which you have not been pardoned
• Background and/or training in law and security an asset
• First Aid Certificate
Those interested are asked to submit a cover letter with Resume’ and 3 references to:
Director of Operations
99 Dundas Street
London, On N6A 6K1