POSTPONED - Brit Floyd
New Date TBD
- Apr 09 Thursday 8:00 PM
Due to the recent concerns surrounding COVID-19, Brit Floyd Echoes 2020 on the Start.ca Performance Stage at Budweiser Gardens on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 8:00pm has been postponed to Spring of 2021. Ticket holders are encouraged to keep their tickets as they will be valid for the new date once it has been announced.
COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for Public Gatherings
Effective March 28, 2020, the Government of Ontario has prohibited organized public events and social gatherings of more than 5 people. Given the current COVID-19 climate, the Middlesex-London Health Unit advises limiting all nonessential events of any size.
More Info CLICK HERE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will the new date be? Will my tickets be valid for the new date?
- The new date will be announced at a later time. Tickets will be honoured for the rescheduled date.
Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?
- Tickets can be returned any time up until the rescheduled date. If you purchased with a credit card you can obtain a refund by emailing the Box Office at [email protected]
- Starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020, the Box Office at Budweiser Gardens will be closed until further notice.
- If you purchased your tickets with cash or debit please email the box office at [email protected] to make arrangements.
I no longer have the credit card I used to pay for the tickets. What happens if I want a refund?
- We must refund the exact same card number that was used to pay for the tickets. There are no exceptions, and we cannot refund any other account, or refund cash.
- If you still have an account with the same bank (just a different card), then your bank will normally just credit your new account.
- If you no longer have a relationship with that bank, then you will need to contact them for their policy. If you do not owe them any money, they will normally just send you a cheque.
I bought my tickets through a third party (a ticket broker, Groupon, a friend, etc). How do I get a refund?
- You will need to contact the place or person that sold you the tickets. We are only able to answer inquiries from the person that bought the tickets from us directly.
I have a question that is not answered here?
- Please contact us at [email protected]
Brit Floyd, “The World’s Greatest Pink Floyd Show” returns to the stage in 2020 to perform its brand new production, Echoes 2020. Including highlights from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals and The Division Bell, and featuring a show-stopping 23-minute 'note-for-note’ performance of the iconic era-defining song Echoes, written 50 years ago, and from Pink Floyd's breakthrough 1971 album Meddle.
Having performed over 1,000 shows since it’s launch in Liverpool, England in January 2011, Brit Floyd have circled the world, sold-out tours across, Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East, and performed concerts at some of the world’s greatest venues, including London’s prestigious Royal Albert Hall; the awe-inspiring Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver, Colorado; the historic Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, and 'The Showplace of the Nation’, NYC's Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan.
The Brit Floyd show has become a phenomenon, widely regarded as the world's greatest rock tribute show. Faithfully recreating the scale and pomp of the final 1994 Pink Floyd tour, complete with a stunning multi-million dollar light show, iconic circle screen, lasers, inflatables and theatrics. It really is as good as they say - believe the hype and don’t miss it!