Downtown Candy Crawl
- Oct 30, 2021 Saturday 12:00 PM
Budweiser Gardens, Dundas Place, and Downtown London are excited to announce the Downtown Candy Crawl on Saturday, October 30th from 12:00pm – 4:00pm. Families will have the opportunity to trick-or-treat at participating businesses while exploring the downtown core.
“Last Halloween we had tremendous success with our drive-thru Candy Cruise, and we are excited to build on the event with additional vendors and traditional trick-or-treating,” said Brian Ohl, General Manager of Budweiser Gardens.
Attendees are also invited to partake in a costume contest by heading down to the Budweiser Gardens stop at Jubilee Square in front of Gate 1 to enter. One lucky winner will win our grand prize including $100 Downtown Dollars, Swag from London Comicon & More!
- Budweiser Gardens - (Jubilee Square in front of Gate 1)
- London Comic Con - (Jubilee Square in front of Gate 1)
- 103.1 Fresh Radio - (Jubilee Square in front of Gate 1)
- Museum London - 421 Ridout St. N
- Salon Cyan - 115 Dundas St.
- Uber Cool Stuff - 122 Dundas St.
- Covent Garden Market - 130 King St.
- The Works - 145 King St.
- Frank & Furter's - 172 King St.
- Dundas Place - 179 Dundas St.
- Heroes Comics - 186 Dundas St.
- Mobials Inc. - 192 Dundas St.
- Renaissance Massage Therapy Clinic & Spa Ltd - 201 Dundas St.
- London Rock - 202 Dundas St.
- London's Corner Variety Store - 210 Dundas St.
- Grace Bodega - 211 Dundas St.
- Addictive Tattoo - 234 Dundas St.
- Attic Books - 240 Dundas St.
- Raven's Head Tattoo - 242 Dundas St.
- Garber's Bridal - 250 Dundas St.
This is a free community event. If you are a Downtown London business interested in participating as please contact Danielle Phillips by email at Danielle.Phillips@spectraxp.com.