RESCHEDULED - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ in Concert
NEW DATE: SAT. MARCH 27, 2021
- May 23 Saturday 7:30 PM
As the presenters of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ in Concert in London, Budweiser Gardens and The London Symphonia are committed to the safety and peace of mind of all audiences, orchestra members, and theatre staff. As such, in line with the latest advice from the Middlesex-London Health Unit and the Government of Ontario’s ban on public gatherings of more than 5 people, we must temporarily postpone the performance of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ in Concert at Budweiser Gardens scheduled to take place on Saturday May 23rd, 2020.
The 7:30 PM performance on Saturday May 23rd, 2020 has been rescheduled to Saturday, March 27th, 2021 and will take place at 7:30 PM.
We fully understand that this is disappointing and inconvenient for ticket holders and can process refunds if requested. We request though that audience members keep their tickets for the newly scheduled performance dates.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon, where the magic will continue in London!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will the new date be? Will my tickets be valid for the new date?
- The rescheduled date will take place on Saturday, March 27th, 2021 at 7:30pm. Tickets will be honoured for the rescheduled date.
Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?
- Tickets can be returned any time up until the rescheduled date. If you purchased with a credit card you can obtain a refund by emailing the Box Office at [email protected]
- Starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020, the Box Office at Budweiser Gardens will be closed until further notice.
- If you purchased your tickets with cash or debit please email the box office at [email protected] to make arrangements.
I no longer have the credit card I used to pay for the tickets. What happens if I want a refund?
- We must refund the exact same card number that was used to pay for the tickets. There are no exceptions, and we cannot refund any other account, or refund cash.
- If you still have an account with the same bank (just a different card), then your bank will normally just credit your new account.
- If you no longer have a relationship with that bank, then you will need to contact them for their policy. If you do not owe them any money, they will normally just send you a cheque.
I bought my tickets through a third party (a ticket broker, Groupon, a friend, etc). How do I get a refund?
- You will need to contact the place or person that sold you the tickets. We are only able to answer inquiries from the person that bought the tickets from us directly.
I have a question that is not answered here?
- Please contact us at [email protected]
CineConcerts is inviting fans back to the Wizarding World for an evening of music and magic in HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN™ IN CONCERT. Relive the magic of Harry Potter™ soaring across the big screen in high-definition and experience the music of a live symphony orchestra performing John Williams’ unforgettable score. Get ready to encounter a Dementor™, ride the Knight Bus™ and discover just who Sirius Black™ really is.
Justin Freer, President of CineConcerts and Producer/ Conductor of the Harry Potter Film Concert Series explains, “The Harry Potter film series is a once-in-a-lifetime cultural phenomenon that continues to delight millions of fans around the world. It is with great pleasure that we bring fans for the first time ever an opportunity to experience the award-winning music scores played live by a symphony orchestra, all while the beloved film is simultaneously projected onto the big screen. This is truly an unforgettable event.”
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WIZARDING WORLD trademark and logo © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19).