RESCHEDULED - Professional Bull Riders- Monster Energy Tour
NEW DATE: SAT. SEPTEMBER 12, 2020
- May 09 Saturday 7:00 PM
The Professional Bull Riders - Monster Energy Tour event scheduled for May 9th at Budweiser Gardens has been rescheduled to Saturday, September 12, 2020.
In compliance with Canadian and global health authority guidelines set forth by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), the PBR Canada Monster Energy Tour’s London Classic event set to take place at Budweiser Gardens on Saturday, May 9 in London, Ontario, has been tentatively rescheduled for Saturday, September 12, 2020. We encourage our fans to hold onto their tickets as they will be honoured for the rescheduled event. Any refunds will be provided from the original point of purchase. We appreciate the support and understanding of our fans, competitors, partners and staff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will the new date be? Will my tickets be valid for the new date?
- The rescheduled date will take place on Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 7:00pm. Tickets will be honoured for the rescheduled date.
Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?
- Tickets can be returned any time up until the rescheduled date. If you purchased with a credit card you can obtain a refund by emailing the Box Office at [email protected]
- If you purchased your tickets with cash or debit please email the box office at [email protected] to make arrangements. The Box Office at Budweiser Gardens is closed until further notice.
I no longer have the credit card I used to pay for the tickets. What happens if I want a refund?
- We must refund the exact same card number that was used to pay for the tickets. There are no exceptions, and we cannot refund any other account, or refund cash.
- If you still have an account with the same bank (just a different card), then your bank will normally just credit your new account.
- If you no longer have a relationship with that bank, then you will need to contact them for their policy. If you do not owe them any money, they will normally just send you a cheque.
I bought my tickets through a third party (a ticket broker, Groupon, a friend, etc). How do I get a refund?
- You will need to contact the place or person that sold you the tickets. We are only able to answer inquiries from the person that bought the tickets from us directly.
I have a question that is not answered here?
- Please contact us at [email protected]
Groups of 10+ SAVE! Click HERE