CANCELLED - Stars on Ice
- May 03 Sunday 4:00 PM
In response to the recommendations by the World Health Organization, local bans on mass gatherings, and the closing of the US/Canada border to all but essential travel, the decision has been made to cancel the 2020 Stars on Ice tour for the health and safety of its skaters, staff, partners and fans. The world’s premier figure skating show had planned its 2020 tour of 14 cities in North America from April 24 to May 17.
“This is the first time in our 34-year history that we have canceled a single performance, much less an entire tour. We thank our fans, performers, and staff for their support, and look forward to seeing everyone for the 2021 season,” said Byron Allen, Producer of Stars on Ice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When will the new date be? Will my tickets be valid for the new date?
- This event was cancelled, not postponed. There is no new date being scheduled, and tickets will not be valid for any future events.
When can I return my tickets to the box office? What are your hours?
- If you paid online, over the phone, or in-person with a credit card (not Visa Debit), you have been automatically refunded on Monday, March 30, 2020, and do not need to return your tickets.
- If you paid with another method of payment, please email the box office at [email protected] There is no deadline to obtain a refund.
- The Box Office at Budweiser Gardens is currently closed until further notice.
I no longer have the credit card I used to pay for the tickets. What happens to the refund?
- We must refund the exact same card number that was used to pay for the tickets. There are no exceptions, and we cannot refund any other account, or refund cash.
- If you still have an account with the same bank (just a different card), then your bank will normally just credit your new account.
- If you no longer have a relationship with that bank, then you will need to contact them for their policy. If you do not owe them any money, they will normally just send you a cheque.
I bought my tickets through a third party (a ticket broker, Groupon, a friend, etc). How do I get a refund?
- You will need to contact the place or person that sold you the tickets. We are only able to answer inquiries from the person that bought the tickets from us directly.
I have a question that is not answered here?
- Please contact us at [email protected]
Groups of 10+ SAVE $10 on Select Tickets! CLICK HERE