CANCELLED - The Black Keys - "Let's Rock" Canada
Due to the recent concerns surrounding COVID-19, The Black Keys concert at Budweiser Gardens on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 7:30pm has been cancelled.
- Customers who paid online or over the phone (credit card or Visa Debit) were automatically refunded on Friday, April 17, 2020. The refund will take a few days to appear on your statement, depending on your bank’s policies and processing times.
- Customers who used a credit card in person at the box office or at an outlet were also automatically refunded on Friday, April 17, 2020. Please note – this does NOT include Visa Debit cards used in person.
- Customers who used cash, Interac, or paid in person using Visa Debit please email email@example.com to make arrangements.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When will the new date be? Will my tickets be valid for the new date?
- This concert was cancelled, not postponed. There is no new date being scheduled, and tickets will not be valid for any future concerts.
When can I return my tickets to the box office? What are your hours?
- If you paid online, over the phone, or in-person with a credit card (not Visa Debit), you have been automatically refunded, and do not need to return your tickets.
- If you paid with another method of payment, please email the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no deadline to obtain a refund.
- The Box Office at Budweiser Gardens is closed until further notice.
I no longer have the credit card I used to pay for the tickets. What happens to the refund?
- We must refund the exact same card number that was used to pay for the tickets. There are no exceptions, and we cannot refund any other account, or refund cash.
- If you still have an account with the same bank (just a different card), then your bank will normally just credit your new account.
- If you no longer have a relationship with that bank, then you will need to contact them for their policy. If you do not owe them any money, they will normally just send you a cheque.
I bought my tickets through a third party (a ticket broker, Groupon, a friend, etc). How do I get a refund?
- You will need to contact the place or person that sold you the tickets. We are only able to answer inquiries from the person that bought the tickets from us directly.
I have a question that is not answered here?
- Please contact us at email@example.com