CANCELLED - Harlem Globetrotters
- Apr 11 Saturday 2:00 PM
A MESSAGE FROM THE HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS:
The past few days and weeks have been challenging for all of us and we are grateful for your supportive messages during this time. Like all of you, we’re sad that we were not able to reschedule our game on Saturday, April 11, 2020 at Budweiser Gardens. We tried hard to find a way, but because we are all putting safety as our top priority, we were unable to make it work.
While we can’t connect in person, we plan to provide educational resources and find ways to make you smile on our social media channels.
On behalf of all of our families, we are grateful that you choose to make the Globetrotters part of your family and we hope to see you again when we make our way back to London, Ontario.
- Customers who paid online or over the phone (credit card or Visa Debit) were automatically refunded on Friday, March 27, 2020. The refund will take a few days to appear on your statement, depending on your bank’s policies and processing times.
- Customers who used a credit card in person at the box office or at an outlet were also automatically refunded on Friday, March 27, 2020. Please note – this does NOT include Visa Debit cards used in person.
- Customers who used cash, Interac, or paid in person using Visa Debit please email [email protected] to make arrangements.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When will the new date be? Will my tickets be valid for the new date?
- This event was cancelled, not postponed. There is no new date being scheduled, and tickets will not be valid for any future events.
When can I return my tickets to the box office? What are your hours?
- If you paid online, over the phone, or in-person with a credit card (not Visa Debit), you have been automatically refunded, and do not need to return your tickets.
- If you paid with another method of payment, please email the box office at [email protected] There is no deadline to obtain a refund.
- The Box Office at Budweiser Gardens is currently closed until further notice.
I no longer have the credit card I used to pay for the tickets. What happens to the refund?
- We must refund the exact same card number that was used to pay for the tickets. There are no exceptions, and we cannot refund any other account, or refund cash.
- If you still have an account with the same bank (just a different card), then your bank will normally just credit your new account.
- If you no longer have a relationship with that bank, then you will need to contact them for their policy. If you do not owe them any money, they will normally just send you a cheque.
I bought my tickets through a third party (a ticket broker, Groupon, a friend, etc). How do I get a refund?
- You will need to contact the place or person that sold you the tickets. We are only able to answer inquiries from the person that bought the tickets from us directly.
I have a question that is not answered here?
- Please contact us at [email protected]
Groups of 10+ save up to $19.50 on select seats! CLICK HERE