Luke Combs Dinner Package- SOLD OUT-NEW DATE
Offer ends Nov 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM
Price: $141.56 per person (taxes and gratuity includes)
Date: Monday November 21st 7:00PM and Tuesday November 22nd 7:00PM
Where: Talbot Bar & Grille at Budweiser Gardens (Enter through Gate 6)
What: Dinner & a show! Concert ticket with seating in sections 208-211
NEW SHOW DATE DETAILS:
The Luke Combs concerts which were originally scheduled for March 30 and 31, 2022 have been rescheduled to Monday, November 21, 2022 at 7:00pm and Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 7:00pm
Hang on to your tickets as they will be honoured for the new dates!
Tickets originally purchased for Wed. March 30, 2022 will now be valid for Monday, November 21, 2022 at 7pm
Tickets originally purchased for Thurs. March 31, 2022 will now be valid for Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 7pm
If you cannot make the new date you have until
Saturday, March 12, 2022 to obtain a refund.
If you choose not to obtain a refund by Saturday, March 12, 2022 your tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled date.
To request a refund please contact the Box Office at via email at email@example.com
To view the Seating Map CLICK HERE
Dinner Packages are not available for purchase in person at the Budweiser Gardens Gate #1 Box Office.
Additional convenience charges apply when purchasing packages online. Tickets will be sent to you via email as a print-at-home ticket once the Group Sales Department has assigned your seats.
- For all ticketed events beginning September 3, 2021, each fan aged 12 and older will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (at least 14 days prior to the event). Patrons under 12 years of age need to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- Patrons with valid medical restrictions and a medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 test from a healthcare provider within 48 hours prior to the event and provide proof of negative results prior to entering the venue.
- Current methods of acceptable “proof” are 1) a physical copy of Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of acceptable vaccines, or 2) an Electronic copy of Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of acceptable vaccines. A government-issued photo ID is also required.
- Face masks will be required as per Step 3 protocols from the Ontario Government except for brief times when eating or drinking,
- Refunds will be available to patrons that cannot produce valid/acceptable proof of vaccination. Refunds will be made to the original purchaser of the tickets.
- Once doors are open to the public, no spectator will be allowed to exit and reenter the venue. This includes exiting for the purpose of smoking.
For information on Budweiser Gardens building policies CLICK HERE.Purchase Offer Now