We're looking forward to welcoming fans through our doors again and can't wait until we are Together Again! Check this page for updates regarding updated policies at the venue.
Please keep an eye on your email, our website, and social media for updates on upcoming events at Budweiser Gardens as we monitor the current COVID-19 situation and follow the direction of health officials.
BEGINNING SEPT. 3: COVID-19 VACCINATION AND TESTING REQUIREMENTS
- For all ticketed events beginning September 3, each fan aged 12 and older will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (at least 14 days prior to the event). Patrons under 12 years of age need to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- Patrons with valid medical restrictions and a medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 test from a healthcare provider within 48 hours prior to the event and provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Current methods of acceptable “proof” are 1) a physical copy of Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of acceptable vaccines, or 2) an Electronic copy of Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of acceptable vaccines. A government-issued photo ID is also required.
- Face masks will be required as per Step 3 protocols from the Ontario Government except for brief times when eating or drinking,
- Refunds will be available to patrons that cannot produce valid/acceptable proof of vaccination. Refunds will be made to the original purchaser of the tickets.
- Once doors are open to the public, no spectator will be allowed to exit and reenter the venue. This includes exiting for the purpose of smoking.
For questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements, please email email@example.com or call 519.667.5700
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
All patrons entering the venue will be required to wear a mask, that covers their mouth and nose, and keep it on at all times while in the venue.
For all venue updates from Spectra and our partners, please visit our designated COVID-19 Venue Updates page.