Get a behind the scenes look at Budweiser Gardens, the premier sports, and entertainment facility in London, Ontario with a group tour.
See where Budweiser Gardens has entertained fans and hosted some of the biggest events, artists, athletes and more from all over the world. Learn about the rich 20+ year history of the facility and get an in-depth look at the day-to-day operations.
- Tours are offered throughout the week from Monday-Friday between the hours of 10am-4pm
- Tours are approximately 45-60 minutes in length and will start from Gate 1 (Closest Intersection is King St. & Talbot St.)
- Tours will visit the following areas:
- Level 100, including the King Club, Gate 1 Box Office, and TD Club Lounge
- Floor/Ice Level – learn about floor setups and conversions for hockey, basketball, concerts, and more
- London Sports Hall of Fame – see the achievements and contributions of past athletes, teams, coaches, builders, and community organizers
- Luxury suites- get a feel for the premium lifestyle, go inside one of 38 luxury suites
- Talbot Bar and Grille – see our in-arena restaurant, replica of the old Talbot Inn (19th Century Inn), and learn about OVG Hospitality
- Press Box – see where press and bloggers watch Knights and Lightning Games
- Tours are available for groups of 10 or more
- Budweiser Gardens requires a minimum of 30 days advance notice of the desired tour date
- Due to arena maintenance, live entertainment, and private sporting practices, arena tours may not be available on certain days
- Tour date/time are subject to change prior to the day of the tour.
Upon initial inquiry, please provide the following information:
- Organizers name/contact information
- School/Organization requesting the tour
- Number of people expected to attend and age group
- Several date/time options
- Any specific information the group is interested in learning