To purchase tickets for upcoming Budweiser Gardens events, click here.
Box Office Hours & Location
- Monday-Friday 10am-2pm.
- Closed weekends and holidays *except for show days*
- The Budweiser Gardens box office is located at the corner of King St. and Talbot St.
- There are two parking spaces with a 15-minute limit for event ticket purchase only located on the south side of the building in the parking lot off of King St.
- For more information or general inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-432-8894.
How can I purchase tickets for a Budweiser Gardens event?
- Online by visiting www.budweisergardens.com or click here.
- In person by visiting the Budweiser Gardens box office.
- Purchase by phone is NOT available.
For the London Knights box office hours and location, click here.
What are the box office hours on event days?
- If the event falls on a weekday the box office opens at 10 am until the start of the show.
- If the event falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday the box office opens three hours prior to the event start time.
What if I need an accessible seat?
- Accessible seats are available to purchase online or in person. To purchase accessible seats online click on the accessible icon on the main ticket page.
- One companion seat may be purchased for every person requiring an accessible seat. We do not honour Access Pass.
What are ticket brokers and how do I avoid them?
Ticket brokers are people or companies who purchase tickets directly from Budweiser Gardens and resell them at a higher cost.
- Brokers often charge in US dollars. Budweiser Gardens always charges in Canadian dollars.
- Brokers will sell over the phone. Budweiser Gardens does not sell tickets over the phone.
- Brokers will not have a pick your own seat map available. Budweiser Gardens will always have a pick your own seat map OR a purchase by price option with a static map that includes street names and gate numbers.
- Brokers sometimes list a seat block (i.e., Section 106, Row D) instead of a specific section, seat, and row. Budweiser Gardens will always give you a specific section, seat, and row (i.e. Section 106, Row D, Seats 7,8.9,10)
- Broker electronic tickets and email confirmations may be delayed. All electronic tickets and email confirmations will come from email@example.com and will be received immediately following purchase.
At what age does my child require a ticket?
- Children aged 24 months and older will require a ticket for entry.
What are platinum seats?
- Platinum seats are premium tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event providers. They give fans access to some of the best seats in the house at the time of purchase.
What is FanShield ticket insurance?
- When purchasing tickets, you have the choice to add insurance that covers many situations that prevent you from attending the event. The cost of insurance is determined on the checkout page.
- For a list of the terms and conditions including what ticket insurance will cover or not cover click here.
- To contact FanShield customer service click here.
- To file an insurance claim click here.