To purchase tickets for upcoming Budweiser Gardens events, click here
Box Office Hours & Location
The Box Office at Budweiser Gardens will be closed until further notice. If you have questions about your ticket purchase please email [email protected] or call 519-432-8894 and we will respond shortly.
Thank you for your understanding!
For the London Knights box office hours and location, click here.
Tickets for Budweiser Gardens events can be purchased:
- Online by clicking HERE
- By phone at 519-432-8894
To purchase accessible seating please email [email protected] or call 519-432-8894.
- Patrons are permitted to purchase two (2) accessible seats for an event, one accessible and one companion.
Accessible seating is located throughout the building depending on the event and location of the stage. Wheelchair accessible seating for guests is available on various levels of Budweiser Gardens, depending on the type of event.
Designated areas are as follows:
- Level 100—106, 115
- Level 200--207, 208, 211, 217
- Level 300—304, Gallery
All seats for guests with limited mobility have been selected to allow convenient entry and exit. When purchasing your tickets, please inform your ticket seller of any special needs you may have that require accommodation.
Creating/Managing an Online Ticket Account
To simplify the purchase process when tickets go on sale, please register or update your ticketing account in advance.
To create an account or update your account information please click below
From time to time tickets can get misplaced or damaged. To reissue tickets for an upcoming event please see instructions below.
- Click here to log into your online ticketing account.
- Select the event you would like to reissue.
- Select the seats you would like to reissue. You can choose to only reissue certain seats if needed.
- Select the delivery method. You can choose between Print at Home and Email to a Mobile Device.
- Verify the seats you want to reissue and the delivery method, then click 'Yes Reissue'.
- You will be emailed a new set of tickets, which will void your previous tickets. The email is sent immediately, and will be sent from [email protected] If you do not receive the email, make sure to verify your email address is correct and check any spam/junk filters that may be set up.
- If you choose Print At Home, make sure that those tickets are printed on an 8.5"x11" sheet of white paper. If you choose Mobile Delivery, you will receive tickets that you will open on your phone to be scanned at the venue entrance.
All tickets are subject to a facility fee. Tickets purchased online, at ticket outlets or through charge-by-phone, are subject to additional service charges.
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets canceled without notice by Budweiser Gardens and/or the concert promoter at their discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits can be found on the event page and the buy tickets page.
PreSales & Promo Codes
Patrons who have tickets being held at Will Call may pick up their tickets any time during box office hours unless specific instructions were stated at the time of purchase. The Will Call window is located at the Box Office just inside Gate 1.
Patrons must present the actual credit card used to place the order and valid photo i.d. in order to pick up tickets.
Budweiser Gardens strongly discourages patrons from purchasing from ticket brokers and urges to buy directly from the Budweiser Gardens website, toll-free ticketing number, or in-person at the Gate 1 Box Office.
Fraudulent tickets presented at an event will not be honoured and no compensation will be given.
Platinum Seats are premium tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event providers. They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house.
FanShield Ticket Insurance
FanShield is our choice for ticket protection. For more information please CLICK HERE
At what age do I need to purchase my child a ticket?
Generally, children 24 months and younger are admitted free of charge for family events as long as they are sitting on a lap unless otherwise stated. For all other performances, all patrons require a ticket. Please check out the event page to get specific ticketing details for children.